ReCORE Online Program
The core/pelvic floor muscles have been stretched for nine months. It is important to regain core control, strength and stiffness before returning to running, jumping or lifting heavy. This program is recommended for early postpartum women or those that have been inactive for a while. Important for those with diastasis recti as well. If you think you need more customized help, see in person training options here.
HOW TO ACCESS PROGRAM: Once purchase is made, you may log in to your account with username and password used to create your account. Click on dashboard then programs. and access your program immediately. Online program purchases cannot be refunded.
- Regain inner, outer and full body core control, strength and function
- All postpartum women
- Inactive women
- Also helpful for those with diastasis recti, mild prolapse, c-section and stress incontinence
- PDF -ReCORE Workout Guide/Assessment
- VIDEO -Intro to Ab Sets
- VIDEO -Drop Test Video
- VIDEO -Check for Diastasis Recti
- VIDEOS -ReCORE Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
What is Covered?
ReCore Fitness Founder
You can go back to doing what you love even after diastasis recti, incontinence, and prolapse issues.