Custom, flexible, slim FIT for optimal postpartum recovery.
- Post-Natal Small (25"-30" across belly button)0-6 jeans
- Post-Natal Medium (31"-36" across belly button)6-12 jeans
- Post-Natal Large (37"-43" across belly button)12-20 jeans
- Splints abdominal muscles without restricting range of motion or breathing.
- Non slip material to help keep splint in place
- Fully adjustable for custom fit
- Flexible & Slim
- 5 ReCORE Exercises Included!
- Pat. No. 9,398,973
- The FITsplint can be worn against undershirts instead of direct skin.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang dry.
- Made from silicone, nylon and breathable neoprene
- *Skin irritations or allergic reactions from silicone or neoprene are possible but rare.
- 8 hours during the day/night for 4-6 weeks
- Wear as a snug fit; not so tight that you cannot breathe normally (it is actually difficult to wear the FITsplint too tight because of its flexible design)
After pregnancy, women are dealing with some degree of abdominal separation and stretched out core muscles and tissue. Recommend to wear the FITsplint postpartum for 4-6 weeks while doing progressive inner core exercises. Used by physical therapists and athletes worldwide.
The FITsplint includes 5 ReCORE exercises to get you started. The full 6 week ReCORE program is available separately.
Perfect for Exercise
The FITsplint material is more flexible than most supports to provide the right amount of support while still allowing the core muscles to do the work! Exercises, proper body mechanics, alignment and support can all help keep you strong and symptom free during pregnancy.